Single Watch Winder Wolf Brand
- Patented innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations
- Rotation options: 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Power reserve setting: 6 to 72 hours in increments of 6 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins.
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional
- Battery: Option to run on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included)
- Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
- Storage: 1 winding module, 1 piece watch storage (cuff will accommodate up to 52mm case)
- Powder-coated and copper plated laser cut perforated steel melded with clean, sleek lines. AXIS drives a modern, bold look for safekeeping your timepieces. Features custom metal plating, micro suede interior, locking glass cover, backlit LCD display, powder coated or copper finished hardware, 3 ring rolls, 4 small compartments, 1 watch storage with elevated cuff and a single winding module.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We generally ship jewelry items via USPS Priority Mail. If you would like your order sooner, we are very happy to overnight the package to you via Federal Express or USPS for an additional charge. We insure all packages and require a direct signature. If the package is valued for more than $500, we will mail it to you by USPS Registered Mail, Federal Express, UPS, or hand deliver!
New York and New Jersey states ban the sale of Mammoth tusk and teeth. Due to this The Jewelers Vault is very sorry but we will not be able to send or sell any of our woolly mammoth Ivory or fossilized walrus jewelry to these states.
If for any reason you need to return an item to The Jewelers Vault - just call and we can arrange for you to mail it back.
Personal relationships are what our reputation is built on and we do all that we can to make certain you are happy.